Katie Price engaged to Leandro Penna
Katie Price is engaged to Leandro Penna.
The 33-year-old beauty - who has been married twice before; to Peter Andre and Alex Reid and has three children Harvey, nine, Junior, six and Princess, four - is set to wed Argentinean hunk Leandro Penna after he proposed to her while they were on a recent holiday.
A spokesperson confirmed: ''It's true - they are engaged. Leandro proposed to Katie while they were away skiing recently and she said yes.
''They told her children but had intended to keep it secret for a while.
''No wedding arrangements have been made and they are both quite relaxed about that for the time being.''
Katie met Leandro at Sir Elton John's Oscar party in March last year, just weeks after she separated from Alex Reid, to who she was married for a year.
Just last month Katie claimed she was single despite being regularly seen with Leandro.
She said: ''I'm single. But he's still around but he's one of these people who when we go clay pigeon shooting and when I win he's very touchy and I'm like 'get off Leo'. So no, it's a laugh and he is about but I am single.''28-04-2012
- Justin buying engagement ring for Selena? - 19 May 2013
- Harry Styles sets sights on royal romance - 19 May 2013
- Benedict Cumberbatch hates diets - 19 May 2013
- Gosling and Mendes saucy on set - 19 May 2013
- David Beckham styles Harper - 19 May 2013
- Binky Felstead: MIC men need to grow up - 19 May 2013
- Miley Cyrus 'swatted' for second time - 18 May 2013
- Carly Rae Jepsen's 'professional' relationship - 18 May 2013