Peter Andre is getting grey hairs
Peter Andre is going grey.
The reality TV star has caught a few lighter hairs creeping through on his head, but has no plans to try and slow the ageing process by dying his hair.
He said: ''I can see a couple [of grey hairs]! I just cut them shorter! I'm happy to go full silver fox. The only thing that scares me is the in between stage.''
The 39-year-old star admits using fake tan to enhance his looks, but wouldn't allow his children - Junior, six, and Princess Tiaamii, four, with ex-wife Katie Price - to follow suit.
He explained: ''Junior actually asked me if he could use some of my Fake Bake and I was like, 'No, you can't!' He was like, 'How come you can use it and I can't?' I was like, 'That's a good question, son!' I said that he can decide on things like this when he's an adult.
''If Princess asked I'd say absolutely not! When she's older she's going to be in a convent anyway, so she won't need to worry about being brown!''
- Ozzy in UK move to save marriage to Sharon - 19 May 2013
- Rod Stewart's advice to daughters - 19 May 2013
- Corrie enjoys triumphant British Soap Awards - 19 May 2013
- Louis: Loose cannon Sharon could save X Factor - 19 May 2013
- Justin buying engagement ring for Selena? - 19 May 2013
- Harry Styles sets sights on royal romance - 19 May 2013
- Benedict Cumberbatch hates diets - 19 May 2013
- Gosling and Mendes saucy on set - 19 May 2013