Lindsay Lohan gives cleaner 100 dollars
Lindsay Lohan gave a cleaner $100.
The 25-year-old actress attended the 98th Annual White House Correspondents' Association dinner in Washington D.C. on Saturday night (28.04.12) with her lawyer Shawn Chapman Holley.
During a visit to the ladies' room Lindsay met an elderly Hispanic cleaner called Bianca and after seeing how hard she was working she told her, ''you're too old to be doing this''.
According to the New York Post newspaper, the 'Mean Girls' star then reached into her purse and handed Bianca a $100 bill.
The attendant initially refused Lindsay's generosity, telling her: ''No, no, no.''
But the kind-hearted starlet - who is infamous for her legal and drug problems - wouldn't take no for an answer and pushed the cash into her hand while saying: ''Please, you're too old to be doing this kind of work.''
Lindsay was also spotted smoking throughout the evening and revealed she had only taken up the habit as part of her research for her role as the late Dame Elisabeth Taylor.
Other guests at the dinner included Kim Kardashian and her mother Kris Jenner, Elle MacPherson, Josh Hutcherson, Mary J. Blige, Goldie Hawn and Eva Longoria.
- Katy Perry spends $11.2m on two Hollywood homes - 24 May 2013
- Big Brother plans 'summer of hell' - 24 May 2013
- David Hasselhoff buys new $1.95m mansion - 24 May 2013
- Vernon Kay to front music quiz - 24 May 2013
- Jack Osbourne still lives normal life - 24 May 2013
- Jay-Z throwing Beyonce party in Monaco - 24 May 2013
- Pregnant Frankie Sandford is craving alcohol - 24 May 2013
- Simon Cowell 'dreading' BGT live finals - 24 May 2013