Giuliana Rancic worries about dropping baby
Giuliana Rancic is worried she might drop her baby.
The E! News anchor and her husband Bill are currently expecting their first child via a gestational carrier, meaning it be a genetic match for them both, and while she can't wait to become a mom, Giuliana admitted nerves have started to get to her already.
She told People magazine: ''[I'm most nervous] about dropping the baby. It's terrible! When I hold a baby, I'm very awkward. Everyone always tells me to relax my shoulders and I get so scared. I don't want to drop the baby!''
The 37-year-old presenter - who underwent a double mastectomy after being diagnosed with breast cancer last year - also spoke out about the couple's surrogate, revealing she was impressed by her honesty.
Giuliana explained: ''If I was her going into an interview with a couple, I would try to be little Miss Perfect. But she was so honest. She's like, 'Yeah, I dye my hair. Sometimes I drink soda, and sometimes I like coffee.'
''It blew me off-guard because I thought that she was going to be so perfect with her answers. I love that she was honest. It made me understand that the important stuff is what I should be listening for, and that's when I knew she was the one.''02-05-2012
- Beckhams welcome new puppy - 22 May 2013
- Keira Knightley's wedding was 'beautiful' - 21 May 2013
- Jennifer Lopez can be 'militant' - 21 May 2013
- Kristen Stewart being supported by Taylor Swift - 21 May 2013
- Melissa McCarthy fires extra for mistreating child - 21 May 2013
- Chris Brown being comforted by new puppy - 21 May 2013
- Brandi Glanville hits out at Eddie Cibrian - 21 May 2013
- Madonna gave Kim Kardashian iconic bracelets - 21 May 2013