Louis is grounded by girlfriend
Louis Tomlinson says his girlfriend helps keep him grounded.
The One Direction singer has been dating student Eleanor Calder for around six months and he loves how down-to-earth her lifestyle is compared to his glamorous existence.
Speaking about how he spends time at her student flat in Manchester, North West England, Louis said: ''Eleanor's really down to earth. She makes me fish finger sandwiches and it's great to do something normal after the madness of the tour.
''All my mates are at university, and it's a life I haven't had a chance to enjoy, so it's great to turn up and sample a bit of it.''
Louis and Liam Payne are the only members of the group - also made up of Harry Styles, Niall Horan and Zayn Malik - to have girlfriends and they have said they have no intention of becoming single despite their hectic schedules.
A friend told The Sun newspaper: ''There's been a lot of talk about the 1D boys being banned from having girlfriends. It's better as it makes them seem more attainable - particularly with their new army of female fans in the US.
''But there's absolutely no way Liam and Louis will give up Danielle (Peazer) and Eleanor. They don't see why their personal lives should suffer.
''The girls are a massive support, especially while the boys have been out in the States for the last month. They're both pretty outgoing and confident ladies, so they keep them grounded.''
- Heidi Klum is finished with marriage fairytale - 20 May 2013
- Demi Lovato is having tonsils removed - 20 May 2013
- Miley Cyrus inspired by fans on new song - 20 May 2013
- Chibnall isn't nervous about Broadchurch follow-up - 20 May 2013
- Mock The Week set for 12th series - 20 May 2013
- Beth Tweddle recognised for DOI than Olympics - 20 May 2013
- Mary J. Blige faces $3.4 million tax bill - 20 May 2013
- Dwayne Johnson: Swollen penis was 'fun pain' - 20 May 2013