Kim Kardashian and Kanye West talk marriage
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West ''are talking marriage''.
The couple, who went public with their romance last month (April) are apparently ''very serious'' about making a commitment to each other and are ready to pick out rings.
A source told Us Weekly that the 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' star and the 'Watch The Throne' rapper - who were friends for many years before they began dating - are more sure than ever about their relationship.
Kim will even be joining the Grammy winner on his summer tour with Jay-Z.
The insider said: ''She wants to be with him as much as possible. They really know and love each other.''
Over the weekend, the 31-year-old reality TV regular jetted back from Washington, DC, where she was a guest at the White House Correspondents' Dinner Saturday, to be by Kanye's side for a Sunday performance of Broadway's 'Wicked' musical.
She has been dating the 34-year-old music producer even though she is yet to finalise her divorce from NBA player Kris Humphries, who she split from last October following 70 days of marriage.03-05-2012
- Harry Styles has famous admirers - 21 May 2013
- Peter Andre wants Home and Away role - 21 May 2013
- Ollie Locke's gay push - 21 May 2013
- Coleen Rooney gives birth - 21 May 2013
- Cara turns down DiCaprio - 21 May 2013
- George Michael fell out of car - 21 May 2013
- Peter Andre hunting for two homes - 21 May 2013
- Michael Douglas: Sex scenes are judged - 21 May 2013