Stacy Keibler hates muscular men
Stacy Keibler likes a man who ''takes care of himself''.
The former professional wrestler - who has been dating George Clooney since last August - isn't a fan of bulging muscles on guys and thinks ''moderation'' is sexy.
She told Men's Fitness magazine: ''I'm not really attracted to a big, jacked guy. I think that's a little excessive. I'm attracted to moderation. Someone who just takes care of himself from the inside out.''
Although she is loved up with George, Stacy did offer some tips on how potential suitors could impress her.
She said: ''A simple compliment goes a really long way - for a guy to just come over and say, 'You have great hair' or 'I really like your dress,' and then just smile and walk away. That's a great move, because he's sort of putting himself out there by doing that, but it won't lead to any embarrassment if the girl isn't interested. And if she is, she can go find him, because it'll be like, 'Wow, that was pretty cool.'''
The couple attended the Academy Awards together in February and Stacy says it was a wonderful experience.
She said: ''It was such a wonderful experience. It was so much fun and I got to meet a lot of people that I have admired for a very long time.''03-05-2012
- Billie Faiers' stroppy teenage years - 23 May 2013
- Amelia to keep X Factor audition shoes forever - 23 May 2013
- Made in Brixton gets green light - 23 May 2013
- JLS and Beach Boys to headline A Day at the Park - 23 May 2013
- Rochelle's baby is 'absolutely beautiful' - 23 May 2013
- Khloe Kardashian feels happy with new body - 23 May 2013
- Twilight leads 2013 Teen Choice Award nominations - 23 May 2013
- X Factor musical to be called I Can't Sing! - 23 May 2013