Lady Gaga likes to be dominated in bed
Lady Gaga likes to be dominated in bed.
The 'Bad Romance' hitmaker - who split with boyfriend Taylor Kinney before embarking on her current Born This Way Ball world tour - revealed she loves being told what to do in the bedroom but only started enjoying sex in the last few years.
She is quoted by The Sun newspaper as saying: ''In the bedroom now, I really like being told what to do.
''Everybody thinks I'm this sexually-charged pop music maniac - which I am - but I don't think I enjoyed sex until I was much older.''
Gaga, 26, also confessed she is still looking for love but is wary after being emotionally scarred by some past relationships.
She explained: ''I dated a couple of older men. Then, as I got older and more mature, my career became more important to me than anything.
''Anyone that got in the way or was being destructive in my life, I just cut them off and concentrated on my music. Love is still the most terrifying thing in life for me.
''I'm still working on finding love. I know that feeling -- that feeling of the impossible. But the only thing I don't have that feeling about is my work. It's not dependent on someone else. At the same time, it is an amazing feeling that you can love somebody and that you can share your life.''05-05-2012
- Justin Bieber's monkey becomes German property - 22 May 2013
- Keith Richards faces 20k library fine - 22 May 2013
- Sarah Beeny wants Dolly Parton renovation - 22 May 2013
- Jennifer Lopez to guest perform on BGT - 22 May 2013
- One Direction worry about late Zayn - 22 May 2013
- George Michael faces police quiz - 22 May 2013
- Jennifer Aniston cried for Angelina - 22 May 2013
- Chantelle Houghton launching dating website - 22 May 2013