Kris Jenner twitter hacked
Kris Jenner's twitter account was hacked by her children.
The Kardashian matriarch was the victim of a practical joke conducted by her kids Kendal and Kylie Jenner.
After followers reacted in shock to a photograph of excrement which she had seemingly posted, accompanied by the caption ''The after math #99problemsands**tis1,'' the 'Keeping Up With the Kardashians' star quickly cleared the matter up.
She wrote on the micro-blogging website: ''Uh yes I got hacked so sorry dolls!!!! I'm guessing it's @ScottDisick ??? Or @KendallJenner @Kylie Jenner ??? Thoughts???!!!!!!!''
Kris later shared an image of her shocked reaction along with a humorous comment.
She said: ''Holy s**t stains. I just sharted myself. That's when u fart and u s**t yourself on accident!''
In a subsequent message to friend and Dancing With the Stars professional Mark Ballas, she called it a dirty Mother's Day joke, referring the upcoming holiday in the United States.
She replied to the shocked star: ''@MarkBallas no!!!!!! I got hacked by my kids!!!!!!! Ugh happy mothers day!! Ha!''
Older daughters Kourtney and Kim Kardashian seemed to be in on the prank.
Kim asked her: ''Ummmmm EWWWWW MOM!!!!????? @KrisJenner who hacked your twitter???? This isn't funny!''
Kourtney added: ''Haven't laughed so hard in a while! Crying about the tweets @ScottDisick @KendallJenner @KylieJenner sent from @KrisJenner account tonight!''11-05-2012
- Seyfried felt more attractive with 'huge breasts' - 23 May 2013
- Mick Jagger to camp at Glastonbury - 23 May 2013
- Stacy Keibler wants rom-com role - 23 May 2013
- Denise Van Outen to join EastEnders - 23 May 2013
- Rihanna suing Topshop over 'unflattering' T-shirts - 23 May 2013
- Adele chooses Alan Carr to be godfather - 23 May 2013
- Janet Jackson becomes a billionaire - 23 May 2013
- Uzma: Lord Sugar's sacking 'made sense' - 23 May 2013