Pete plans post-chemo break for bro
Peter Andre is planning to take his brother away on vacation when he has completed chemotherapy.
The singer and reality TV star has been keeping a vigil by his sibling Andrew's bedside while he has been treated for kidney cancer in London and when he has finished his latest course of chemotherapy, he wants to take him on holiday to celebrate his 55th birthday.
He explained: ''For his present, I've promised to take him away on holiday as soon as the chemotherapy is over. We'll either go to Cyprus or Dubai, I think.
''I also want to say a big thank you to one of my twitter followers, Donna, who made Andrew an amazing birthday cake in the shape of an Arsenal shirt! It was fantastic and Andrew was really touched.''
Peter, 39, had also hoped to treat his sibling on his special day by making a curry for him, but as he was in hospital for so long, they had to settle for a take away.
Speaking in his new! magazine column, he revealed: ''I'd planned to make him a special birthday curry, but he ended up being in hospital for most of the day, so we just got a takeaway in the end. It was delicious, though, and he was happy with that.''
Andrew is not the only one lined up for a treat from Peter, as he is also planning to take his children - Junior, six, and four-year-old Princess, with ex-wife Katie Price - to a safari park.
He added: ''I've got the kids this weekend, so we're going to see my friend Elen Rivas, as it's her daughter Isla's birthday. Then, afterwards, I've promised the kids that I'll take them to one of the amazing Aspinall safari parks in Kent.''15-05-2012
- Amanda Bynes denies doing drugs - 25 May 2013
- Alec Baldwin's wife scared of giving birth - 25 May 2013
- Aaron Paul enjoys pre-wedding dinner - 25 May 2013
- Nancy Dell'Olio to launch her own beauty brand - 25 May 2013
- Eva Longoria happy to be single - 25 May 2013
- Liam Gallagher offers truce to Noel on BE? - 25 May 2013
- Kevin Jonas: TV show is like therapy - 25 May 2013
- One Direction to give ticket sales cut to charity - 25 May 2013