Stacy Keibler was cheerleader for Obama
Stacy Keibler was a cheerleader at a basketball game between US President Barack Obama and George Clooney.
The former WWE star admitted that she got actively involved in the sports match when her boyfriend, Clooney, hosted a star-studded fundraising dinner in Los Angeles on Thursday (10.05.12).
Following the event, which raked in $15million for Obama's re-election campaign, actor Tobey Maguire joined the pair for the playoff.
She told People: ''I was a cheerleader on the side. George and Obama were on the same team, so they both [won]. It made it easy.''
Stacy also said it was ''an honour'' to have organised a fundraising event for the American leader.
She added: ''To have the President at our house was such an unbelievable honour. I would say that there is such an energy and a presence, and I felt almost speechless.''
Obama is expected to attend a benefit thrown by actress Eva Longoria and entertainer Ricky Martin in New York City on Monday (May 14).
'Glee' co-creator Ryan Murphy has also said that he will host a dinner for the politician who recently announced his support of gay marriage.15-05-2012
- Jennifer Aniston cried for Angelina - 22 May 2013
- Chantelle Houghton launching dating website - 22 May 2013
- Kim Kardashian reaches out to Reggie Bush - 22 May 2013
- Kanye West encouraging Will Smith to make music - 22 May 2013
- Ashley Tidsdale terrified of being shot - 22 May 2013
- Julie Bowen makes regular trips to hospital - 22 May 2013
- Beckhams welcome new puppy - 22 May 2013
- Keira Knightley's wedding was 'beautiful' - 21 May 2013