Lily Allen's fishy problem
Lily Allen is desperately searching for a large fish kettle.
The 'Not Fair' singer is hosting a lunch at her country home tomorrow (19.05.12) and is cooking a big salmon for her hungry guests so needs the right size poacher to cook it in.
She wrote on her twitter page: ''Will a 50cm fish kettle be big enough for a whole 5 k salmon? (sic)''
Earlier she had revealed to her followers what her guests would be eating for their lunch tomorrow.
She tweeted: ''For those of you wondering about my lunch on saturday, i have decided on whole poached salmon w/ homemade dill mayonaise and new potatoes. (sic)''
The delicious home-cooked meal will be a welcome change for Lily as she recently moaned she had nothing to eat in her house.
The 27-year-old star - who has a six-month-old daughter, Ethel Mary, with husband Sam Cooper - wrote: ''I can almost taste mould in this slice of toast, 1 more day and it'd be a gonner. #nothingelsetoeat (sic)''
- Billie Faiers' stroppy teenage years - 23 May 2013
- Amelia to keep X Factor audition shoes forever - 23 May 2013
- Made in Brixton gets green light - 23 May 2013
- JLS and Beach Boys to headline A Day at the Park - 23 May 2013
- Rochelle's baby is 'absolutely beautiful' - 23 May 2013
- Khloe Kardashian feels happy with new body - 23 May 2013
- Twilight leads 2013 Teen Choice Award nominations - 23 May 2013
- X Factor musical to be called I Can't Sing! - 23 May 2013