Brooke Mueller sentenced for cocaine possession
Brooke Mueller has been sentenced for her cocaine possession arrest last December.
Charlie Sheen's actress ex-wife and the mother of his children, three-year-old twins Max and Bob, will not spend any time in prison for being caught with under four grams of the class-A drug while in Aspen, Colorado.
She has been sentenced to one year probation and the case has been transferred to California, where Brooke lives.
However during the entire time, the 34-year-old mother is prohibited from drinking any alcohol and must submit to random urinalysis.
If she violates any of the terms of her probation, she could have to serve time in jail.
Brooke struck a plea deal with prosecutors back in March, agreeing to plead guilty to one count of cocaine possession.
Her attorney, Yale Galanter, sealed the deal with prosecutor Arnold Mordkin, according to TMZ.
Part of the agreement was that Brooke must continue her rehabilitation stint for which she had already logged 105 days at Cirque Lodge in Utah at the time.
In exchange, prosecutors agreed to drop the other felony possession charge - which was for intent to distribute the cocaine - as well as a misdemeanor assault charge.22-05-2012
- Kelly Osboure has bronchitis - 21 May 2013
- DOI tour kicks off in March 2014 - 21 May 2013
- John Barrowman to host Sing Your Face Off - 21 May 2013
- Little Boots wants to sing in Eurovision - 21 May 2013
- Will Smith can't swim - 21 May 2013
- Brooklyn Beckham signs with soccer team QPR - 21 May 2013
- Ryan Gosling stuffed movies down his pants - 21 May 2013
- Olivia Newton-John is selling mansion for $6.2m - 21 May 2013