John Travolta sex accusers' lawyers sue each other
The lawyer who filed a lawsuit against John Travolta on behalf of two unnamed masseurs is suing their new legal representation.
Original prosecution attorney Okorie Okorocha has accused Gloria Allred of stealing one of his clients.
He filed the lawsuit, claiming Gloria approached the anonymous second masseur - John Doe #2 - asking him to dismiss Okorie and hire her.
Okorie dropped the first masseur - known only as John Doe #1 - after it emerged that Travolta was in New York and not Beverly Hills, California as stated, on the date the alleged sexual assault occurred.
In his lawsuit, Okorie says Doe #1 hired Gloria, and then she approached the other masseur.
He attached text messages to his lawsuit between himself and John Doe #2.
He wrote: ''I can't believe f**king Allred called you. She ain't been in a courtroom in 20 years. Just doing stupid ass press conference side shows.''
In a statement Gloria insisted she will file a counterclaim against him for defamation.
She added: ''Doe #1 and Doe #2 contacted me seeking representation, and we have the evidence to prove it.
''Mr. Okorocha's lawsuit will be dismissed, and we will ultimately recover a judgment against him.''22-05-2012
- Heidi Klum is finished with marriage fairytale - 20 May 2013
- Demi Lovato is having tonsils removed - 20 May 2013
- Miley Cyrus inspired by fans on new song - 20 May 2013
- Chibnall isn't nervous about Broadchurch follow-up - 20 May 2013
- Mock The Week set for 12th series - 20 May 2013
- Beth Tweddle recognised for DOI than Olympics - 20 May 2013
- Mary J. Blige faces $3.4 million tax bill - 20 May 2013
- Dwayne Johnson: Swollen penis was 'fun pain' - 20 May 2013