Cheryl praises Girls Aloud bandmates
Cheryl Cole is ''so proud'' of her Girls Aloud bandmates Kimberley Walsh and Nicola Roberts.
The 28-year-old beauty has lavished praise on Kimberley admitting she loves and supports her friend in everything she does.
Cheryl - who flew to London from the Cannes Film Festival on Monday (21.05.12) to watch Kimberley in her final appearance in 'Shrek The Musical' - wrote on her twitter page: ''I am SO proud of @KimberleyJWalsh ... How can u love someone so much :/ (sic)''
The 'Call My Name' singer then heaped compliments onto Nicola, 26, insisting her pal has become an ''amazing young woman''.
She tweeted: ''And it is really Amazing to watch somebody grow and blossom from a teenage girl into an Amazing young woman @NicolaRoberts ... I love my Girls so much #havingamoment (sic)''
Cheryl stepped out at the UK premiere of 'What To Expect When You're Expecting' last night (22.05.12) and sent flashbulbs popping as she walked the red carpet in an off-white Victoria Beckham gown.
The star - who has a cameo in the film as a TV dance show judge - happily stopped to sign autographs for fans who had waited for hours at the BFI IMAX cinema in London to get a glimpse of the stars.
And Cheryl seemed to enjoy the event as much as her admirers, tweeting: ''Was really nice to meet/see some of you yesterday @ the What to expect when your expecting premier ! Such a Good film btw. (sic)''
Other stars on the red carpet included Chace Crawford, Matthew Morrison and Cameron Diaz.
- Chris Brown being comforted by new puppy - 21 May 2013
- Brandi Glanville hits out at Eddie Cibrian - 21 May 2013
- Madonna gave Kim Kardashian iconic bracelets - 21 May 2013
- Brad Pitt can't keep his hands off Angelina Jolie - 21 May 2013
- Brad Pitt cried over letter to Angelina - 21 May 2013
- George Michael still in hospital - 21 May 2013
- January Jones will keep son's father secret - 21 May 2013
- Kelly Osboure has bronchitis - 21 May 2013