Tulisa caught in earthquake
Tulisa Contostavlos feared for her life when she was caught in an earthquake yesterday (22.05.12).
The 'Young' hitmaker was asleep in a hotel in Sofia, Bulgaria, with her actor boyfriend Jack O'Connell when the natural disaster, measuring 5.8 on the richter scale, struck at 3am, and she thought the whole building was going to collapse.
She wrote on twitter: ''WWWtttff how can I just get caught in an earthquake..Thought the whole building was coming down @JackO__C thought it was the exorcist looool (sic)''
The earthquake - which was said to have lasted several minutes and was followed by about 20 aftershocks - scared Jack so much he almost soiled himself.
He tweeted: ''Strong earthquake in Bulgaria - just about pooed myself. #heroic (sic)''
Tulisa said the tremor was the ''strongest'' earthquake she has ever experienced and joked she was having to look after Jack following the fright.
The 23-year-old beauty added: ''I can't bloody sleep after that...I've been in a few earthquakes but that was the strongest...twas a lot...building was swinging.
''@JackO__C ...calm down babe I'm here 4 ya hahahahaha #bunbulgaria LMFAO (sic)''
The 'X Factor' judge flew to Bulgaria on Monday (21.05.12) to be with Jack, who is filming warrior movie '300: Battle For Artemisia'.23-05-2012
- Millie to quit Made In Chelsea? - 22 May 2013
- Dannii Minogue felt 'awful' about fame - 22 May 2013
- David Beckham wanted for Dancing on Ice - 22 May 2013
- Skarsgard had naked mud bath with The East cast - 22 May 2013
- Rob found Rupert's texts to Kristen - 22 May 2013
- Kourtney and Khloe wanted for I'm A Celebrity - 22 May 2013
- Rob discovered Rob found Rupert texts to Kristen - 22 May 2013
- Amy Winehouse Foundation raises £1.9m - 22 May 2013