Brad Pitt's expensive shades
Brad Pitt wore a pair of $1,250 sunglasses at the premiere 'Killing Them Softly' on Tuesday (22.05.12).
The hunky actor teamed the aviator-style shades made of 100 per cent titanium - from Sama Eyewear - with a tuxedo at the event at the Cannes Film Festival.
It is the second time the 48-year-old star has worn the Black Onyx glasses - he previously debuted them at the premiere of his movie 'Moneyball', for which he was nominated for an Oscar.
The sunglasses were not the only extravagance Brad has indulged in during his time in the South of France.
At the Johnnie Walker Blue Label party following the premiere, which was attended by Harvey Weinstein and P. Diddy, he was seen smoking cigars and enjoying $400 bottles of spirits.
Brad recently became engaged to long-term partner Angelina Jolie - with whom he raises six children - and he admitted while the pair are excited they have yet to set a date for the nuptials.
He said: ''We actually, really and truly, have no date.
''It's just something that makes sense to us, and certainly date-wise, it's just a rumour. We're still hoping that we can figure out marriage equality in the states before that date.''24-05-2012
- Goldie Hawn: Rest is vital - 26 May 2013
- Gemma Arterton's role model ambition - 26 May 2013
- Amanda Bynes 'sexually harassed'? - 25 May 2013
- Charlie Sheen reverts to birth name - 25 May 2013
- Melissa Joan Hart loses 29 pounds - 25 May 2013
- Michael Jackson's stage manager concerned - 25 May 2013
- Rihanna's pals are worried about her - 25 May 2013
- Denise Richards wants to be present for kids - 25 May 2013