Usher accused of cheating on wife with bridesmaid
Usher has been accused of cheating on his ex-wife with her bridesmaid.
The 33-year-old singer was questioned about sleeping with the woman during his two-year marriage to Tameka Foster during his appearance at Fulton County Court, Atlanta on Tuesday (22.05.12).
The star - whose full name is Usher Terry Raymond IV - is currently embroiled in a custody battle over his two children Usher Raymond V, four, and Naviyd Ely Raymond, three.
Apparently his lawyer objected to being quizzed about the incident involving Maya Fox Davis who used to be a nanny to their offspring and was also involved in their 2007 wedding.
According to TMZ, he was asked if she left her work position ''because you were discovered in bed with [her].''
The trial is in recess and will be back in session in July.
Usher broke down in tears at allegations he was a bad father on Monday (21.05.12).
The 'Without You' singer was accused of excessive partying by his former partner's attorney, who showed pictures of him out at clubs while in Europe recently.
The attorney also asked him whether he took drugs to try and prove he was not a fit parent to stop him from getting further time with his kids.24-05-2012
- DOI tour kicks off in March 2014 - 21 May 2013
- John Barrowman to host Sing Your Face Off - 21 May 2013
- Little Boots wants to sing in Eurovision - 21 May 2013
- Will Smith can't swim - 21 May 2013
- Brooklyn Beckham signs with soccer team QPR - 21 May 2013
- Ryan Gosling stuffed movies down his pants - 21 May 2013
- Olivia Newton-John is selling mansion for $6.2m - 21 May 2013
- O'Grady bringing Lily Savage back for final time - 21 May 2013