Will.i.am: 'I’m working on my singing abilities'
Will.i.am has admitted that he is not a good singer.
The Black Eyed Peas frontman confessed that he relies on autotune technology to get away with using his voice on tracks while making an appearance on 'Alan Carr: Chatty Man'.
The 37-year-old said: ''I'm working on my singing abilities. I like staying in the studio. The computer allows me to make music, sing it myself, and not wait around for a singer to come along and sing the songs.
''The computer allows me to execute a lot of my ideas at the speed that I think them so that's why I lean to the autotune.''
He added: ''It's a rare combination to have someone who can write songs and sing well.''
'The Voice' mentor also denied the UK show's ratings were in decline, despite figures showing they have almost halved from more than 10 million viewers to an average 5.6 million since it launched.
He insisted: ''I checked Wikipedia once and it said I was one million years old, so you can't always believe what you read.''
Cheryl Cole and Kylie Minogue will appear on Sunday night's results show, and sources say producers are hoping to book an even bigger star for final the following weekend.
An insider told the Mirror: ''One of the coaches is calling in a favour to get a megastar for the end of the series.
''There's a lot riding on 'The Voice' for the BBC's top brass and they are determined not to let it fail.''25-05-2012
- Rihanna's pals are worried about her - 25 May 2013
- Denise Richards wants to be present for kids - 25 May 2013
- Kendall Jenner accused of seeking attention - 25 May 2013
- Snooki's pregnancy scare - 25 May 2013
- Amanda Bynes denies doing drugs - 25 May 2013
- Alec Baldwin's wife scared of giving birth - 25 May 2013
- Aaron Paul enjoys pre-wedding dinner - 25 May 2013
- Nancy Dell'Olio to launch her own beauty brand - 25 May 2013