Brad and Angelina send message to The Queen
Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie have sent a special Jubilee message to The Queen.
Brad, 48, and Angelina, 36, have been enjoying the build-up from their home in Richmond, south London.
Locals said the Hollywood pair loved the way the British people had thrown their weight behind the event and it inspired them to send some kind words to Her Royal Highness, Queen Elizabeth.
A source told the Daily Star: ''They have sent her a really cool message of support, urging her to continue her work and celebrate with courage and conviction.''
Meanwhile the engaged partners are thought to be going to a Diamond Jubilee street party.
The couple and their six children are currently residing in the UK while the actress works on 'Maleficent' and are said to have purchased tickets - which cost £3 each - for a bash near their home on Saturday (02.06.12) to celebrate the monarch's 60 years on the throne.
A source close to the planning committee of the Ham & Petersham Jubilee Tea Party said: ''Brad and Angelina are aware of the celebrations. They have had information sent to them and shown an interest.''01-06-2012
- Paris Hilton becomes swatting victim again - 19 May 2013
- Chris Brown receives death threats - 19 May 2013
- Kristen Stewart leaning on friends after split - 19 May 2013
- Bonnie upbeat despite Eurovision disappointment - 19 May 2013
- Justin not in rush for kids - 19 May 2013
- Ozzy in UK move to save marriage to Sharon - 19 May 2013
- Rod Stewart's advice to daughters - 19 May 2013
- Corrie enjoys triumphant British Soap Awards - 19 May 2013