Queen Elizabeth excited about concert
Britain's Queen Elizabeth can't wait for the Diamond Jubilee Concert on Monday (04.06.12).
The 86-year-old monarch is celebrating 60 years on the throne this year and from today (02.06.12) until Tuesday (05.06.12), the UK is enjoying a long public holiday weekend, which the whole royal family is excited about.
And the queen is especially looking forward to the star-studded concert which is being organised by Gary Barlow in front of Buckingham Palace on Monday evening.
The Take That frontman said: ''You can really feel the anticipation for the Jubilee celebrations building now and I know the royal family are feeling it, too. They're gearing up and getting very excited - the queen is really looking forward to the whole weekend. They're all going to be there for the gig, which is fantastic.''
Gary says he's loved organising the concert, which features performances from the likes of Stevie Wonder, Robbie Williams, Sir Elton John, Jessie J and Kylie Minogue.
He said: ''Bring put in charge of the line-up for this concert has been a dream for me because I'm a punter when it comes to music and I genuinely love every act we've got on.''
- Katy Perry thinks Robert Pattinson deserves better - 25 May 2013
- Jeremy Piven branded 'highly unprofessional' - 25 May 2013
- Randy Jackson wants 'Idol' to be about new talent - 24 May 2013
- Lily Aldridge has crush on Jennifer Lawrence - 24 May 2013
- Aaron Paul to marry this weekend - 24 May 2013
- Brad Pitt praises Gwyneth Paltrow's father - 24 May 2013
- Debra Messing guilty about divorce - 24 May 2013
- Amanda Bynes released after being charged - 24 May 2013