Princes to host concert afterparty
Princes William and Harry will host a star-studded party after the Diamond Jubilee concert tonight (04.05.12).
Take That star Gary Barlow has put together a special concert which will take place outside Buckingham Palace and feature acts including Sir Elton John, Kylie Minogue and Cheryl Cole to celebrate Queen Eizabeth's 60-year reign and her grandsons are planning a huge bash for the A-list performers.
William's wife Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge will co-host the party.
The queen is understood to have asked the young royals to hold the bash on her behalf to thank the singers for participating in the celebrations, according to the Daily Telegraph newspaper.
The concert, featuring artists who have recorded in every decade of the queen's reign, who will perform on a stage encircling the Queen Victoria Memorial, will be attended by the monarch and many members of the Royal Family.
To close the gig, Queen Elizabeth will light the National Beacon from the stage at 10.30pm following the lighting of more than 4,000 beacons across the country and throughout the Commonwealth04-06-2012
- Ashley Tidsdale terrified of being shot - 22 May 2013
- Julie Bowen makes regular trips to hospital - 22 May 2013
- Beckhams welcome new puppy - 22 May 2013
- Keira Knightley's wedding was 'beautiful' - 21 May 2013
- Jennifer Lopez can be 'militant' - 21 May 2013
- Kristen Stewart being supported by Taylor Swift - 21 May 2013
- Melissa McCarthy fires extra for mistreating child - 21 May 2013
- Chris Brown being comforted by new puppy - 21 May 2013