Cheryl Cole: Call me Prince Harry
Cheryl Cole asked Prince Harry to call her so they can go out on a date.
The Girls Aloud singer admitted that she was single but smiled when asked by television presenter Graham Norton about her plans for love.
She confessed: ''But I would consider Prince Harry.''
While making a telephone gesture on 'The Graham Norton Show', filmed last night (07.06.12), she added: ''Call me.''
Pop star Katy Perry - also on the BBC1 show to be aired on Friday night (08.06.12) - agreed Harry was a ''hot ginger''.
It comes after the prince admitted he ''fancied'' Cheryl - and she admitted having a dream in which she married him and became a princess.
In April, she said: ''I had a dream last night I married Prince Harry and was a real life princess! It's true.''
The 28-year-old 'Call My Name' singer performed at Buckingham Palace with Gary Barlow on Monday night (04.06.12) for Queen Elizabeth's Diamond Jubilee concert.
Cheryl also said she had made up with Simon Cowell following their rift over being fired from 'The X Factor' USA last year.
She revealed that they first spoke after she blew up an improvised explosive device dressed up as the music mogul while visiting troops in Afghanistan.08-06-2012
- Emma Roberts joins American Horror Story: Coven - 22 May 2013
- Sharon Osbourne is proud of Ozzy - 22 May 2013
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson for Idol panel? - 22 May 2013
- Bradley Cooper 'grateful' for The Hangover - 22 May 2013
- Critics' Choice Television Awards nominations - 22 May 2013
- Emma Stone opens up about mother's cancer - 22 May 2013
- Brad Pitt wanted to protect Angelina - 22 May 2013
- Longoria graduates from CSU - 22 May 2013