Justin: Kiss with Selena was great
Justin Bieber says his first kiss with Selena Gomez was ''the best of his life''.
The 'Boyfriend' singer has been dating the former Disney star since 2010 admits the first time they locked lips was magical even though he was a little nervous beforehand.
He said: ''My first kiss with Selena was the best of my life. It was in the car. It was scary and spontaneous and it was just awesome.''
Justin, 18, says he's in love with 19-year-old Selena and enjoys how that feels but says he doesn't want to rub the relationship in the faces of his millions of female fans.
He told Fabulous magazine: ''What does love feel like? It feels good. If you're really in love then you should get butterflies. Butterflies and happiness, that's how I feel anyway.
''But I never like to throw it in my fans' faces. I love my fans and I'd never want to do that to them. It's my private life and I like to keep separate. I don't have many things that I get to keep to myself but that's one thing.
''I'm very happy. And I know my fans just want to be happy for me.''17-06-2012
- Harry Styles has famous admirers - 21 May 2013
- Peter Andre wants Home and Away role - 21 May 2013
- Ollie Locke's gay push - 21 May 2013
- Coleen Rooney gives birth - 21 May 2013
- Cara turns down DiCaprio - 21 May 2013
- George Michael fell out of car - 21 May 2013
- Peter Andre hunting for two homes - 21 May 2013
- Michael Douglas: Sex scenes are judged - 21 May 2013