Ashton isn't worried about money
Ashton Kutcher doesn't care if he loses money.
The 'Two and a Half Men' actor has recently invested a lot of cash into a portfolio of start-up technology companies and while he'd like it to be a success, he says his main motivation is making people happy.
He said: ''I'm looking for that thing that's so magical or so disruptive that you don't understand how it works. I really think that technology probably has the greatest potential to accelerate happiness of most things in the world.
''If I don't make money, but what we deliver to people is love and happiness and connectivity and friendship and health, and whatever it is ultimately leads to people's happiness, I'm fine with losing my money.''
Ashton - who separated from wife Demi Moore last year - also revealed how he looks at his investments as if they're characters he's playing.
He told silicon Prairie News: ''I break down a product the same way I break down a character I'm going to play. I try to get inside the mind of that person - the user, the consumer - and figure out why they're doing something and what they want from it. I spend a ton of time just using stuff and giving that feedback.''18-06-2012
- Rihanna's pals are worried about her - 25 May 2013
- Denise Richards wants to be present for kids - 25 May 2013
- Kendall Jenner accused of seeking attention - 25 May 2013
- Snooki's pregnancy scare - 25 May 2013
- Amanda Bynes denies doing drugs - 25 May 2013
- Alec Baldwin's wife scared of giving birth - 25 May 2013
- Aaron Paul enjoys pre-wedding dinner - 25 May 2013
- Nancy Dell'Olio to launch her own beauty brand - 25 May 2013