Kim has no marriage regrets
Kim Kardashian has no regrets about her marriage to Kris Humphries.
The reality TV star - who ended her 72-day union with the basketball star last October - says she's glad she experienced the relationship as it made her realise what she does and doesn't want in life.
She said: ''For anyone I hurt, I'm truly sorry, I don't wish pain on anyone, but the person I am because of that crazy experience, I wouldn't change it for the world.
''I loved him, obviously it hurt him, and it hurt me too. It was embarassing, I don't want to call it a mistake, it was a lesson.''
Kim - who is now dating Kanye West - also admitted she knew Kris wasn't right for her as soon as they moved in together but still decided to go ahead with their extravagant wedding.
In an interview with Oprah Winfrey, she revealed: ''I think when people first meet, everything is great in the beginning, but I didn't spend more than a whole week with my ex before we married.
''When we moved in together, I saw how our relationship was ... I don't want to get into the small things, but once we moved in, I knew he was not the one.''
Despite their messy split, Kim says she still thinks fondly of Kris.
She added: ''He's a good person. I will always have a place in my heart for him. It just wasn't for me.''
- Lemmy and son 'have 'swapped girlfriends' - 20 May 2013
- Jason Bateman knew he had to grow up - 20 May 2013
- Jessie J inspired by stylish gran - 20 May 2013
- Mark Wahlberg's naughty son - 20 May 2013
- Edward Furlong arrested in LA - 19 May 2013
- Victoria cries as David Beckham plays last game - 19 May 2013
- Eva Longoria suffers Cannes wardrobe malfunction - 19 May 2013
- Bieber and Selena to reunite at Billboard awards - 19 May 2013