Kim Cattrall isn't a sex expert
Kim Cattrall claims she's no expert on sex.
The 55-year-old actress is famous for playing maneater Samantha Jones in the 'Sex and the City' TV series and films but she insists she is no more knowledgeable about lovemaking than anyone else.
In an interview with The Sunday Times magazine, she said: ''I'm no expert on sex but I've felt under huge pressure in the past to be one, because of the characters I've played.
''The thing that changed everything for me was becoming sexually happy. I'd not been for years, but then I was with a partner who was sensitive and who listened.''
But Kim does think 'Sex and the City' helped women from a range of backgrounds feel more comfortable to talk about erotic acts.
She added: ''One of the great things about 'Sex and the City' was that it addressed sexuality with humour. It's not all about the orgasms ... it's about the journey!''
Although Kim is keen to play down her sexual knowledge, the blonde bombshell also co-wrote the 2002 book 'Satisfaction: The Art of the Female Orgasm' with her now ex-husband Mark Levinson.
- Mock The Week set for 12th series - 20 May 2013
- Beth Tweddle recognised for DOI than Olympics - 20 May 2013
- Mary J. Blige faces $3.4 million tax bill - 20 May 2013
- Dwayne Johnson: Swollen penis was 'fun pain' - 20 May 2013
- Carey Mulligan's foul-mouthed audition - 20 May 2013
- Rochelle and Marvin Humes welcome daughter - 20 May 2013
- Justin and Selena kiss at Billboard Awards - 20 May 2013
- Emmerdale summer will be 'brilliant' - 20 May 2013