Brendan Cole to become a father
Brendan Cole and his wife Zoe Hobbs are expecting their first child.
The 'Strictly Come Dancing' star and his model wife Zoe - who he wed in July 2010 - have announced that they are ''very excited'' to be expanding their family.
Brendan, 36, shared the news with his fans on twitter, posting a picture of Zoe showing a small baby bump. He gushed: ''Check out my beautiful wife, if you think it looks like she might be glowing then you're right, she is!''
He later added: ''Thank you very much everyone for your messages. Needles to say we are extremely happy & very excited about having a little Cole on the way x(sic)''
Professional dancer Brendan previously had a reputation as a ladies' man during the first series of 'Strictly' in 2004 when his flirty onscreen chemistry with Natasha Kaplinksy led to a split from his then fiancee, dancer Camilla Dallerup.
He then went on to date soap star Adele Silva before meeting Zoe at a friend's birthday party in 2008.
Brendan will take part in 'Celebrity Challenge' on July 21 which sees TV personalities put their driving skills to the test in order to raise money for charity.02-07-2012
- Zoe Saldana prefers male company - 18 May 2013
- David Beckham retired to spend time with family? - 18 May 2013
- One Direction sleep rough in wild - 18 May 2013
- Suki pursued Bradley - 18 May 2013
- Johnny Depp 'serious' about Amber Heard - 18 May 2013
- Heidi Klum spares weekends for kids - 18 May 2013
- Jenna-Louise Coleman's strange Doctor Who mail - 18 May 2013
- American Idol will struggle to attract top talent - 18 May 2013