Nicki Minaj's 3k chicken bill
Nicki Minaj spent £3,000 on takeaway chicken last week.
The 'Starships' hitmaker treated her entourage to tasty treats from Portuguese restaurant chain Nando's following her concert in Manchester, North West England, last Thursday (28.06.12), and the order was so big, it filled an entire vehicle.
A source told the Daily Star newspaper: ''The order included 550 chicken legs, 300 chicken wings and 60 bottles of coke.
''The food filled a whole car.''
Nicki is known to be a fan of chicken as her backstage riders often include poultry.
At a recent show in Australia she was said to ask for Belgian waffles and fried chicken, 12 cans of Red Bull - six at room temperature, six on ice - whipped cream, strawberries and 24 bottles of Snapple fruit drink.
Meanwhile, the singer - who wore a necklace featuring an imitation chicken wing during a gig last September - was specific about her poultry demands when she performed at the Super Bowl half time show with Madonna in February, requesting a 12-piece bucket of ''spicy'' fried chicken with ''lots of wings'' and ''no thighs'' to be served alongside a cheese platter, cold meat tray and a set of silverware to eat with.03-07-2012
- Seyfried felt more attractive with 'huge breasts' - 23 May 2013
- Mick Jagger to camp at Glastonbury - 23 May 2013
- Stacy Keibler wants rom-com role - 23 May 2013
- Denise Van Outen to join EastEnders - 23 May 2013
- Rihanna suing Topshop over 'unflattering' T-shirts - 23 May 2013
- Adele chooses Alan Carr to be godfather - 23 May 2013
- Janet Jackson becomes a billionaire - 23 May 2013
- Uzma: Lord Sugar's sacking 'made sense' - 23 May 2013