Teri Hatcher is in love with mutt
Teri Hatcher calls her pet dog her ''boyfriend''.
The single 47-year-old actress is besotted with her pooch Jack and she admits they share such a close bond she sometimes thinks of the mutt as the man in her life.
In a feature for Us Weekly magazine entitled 25 Things You Don't Know About Me, she revealed: ''I have been known to refer to my American bulldog, Jack, as my boyfriend.''
Unlucky-in-love Teri was previously married to Marcus Leithold and Jon Tenney, with whom she has a 14-year-old daughter, Emerson.
The former 'Desperate Housewives' star is comfortable on the dating scene but she hates it when guys play games in a relationship.
However, she loves playing games as a hobby and is a skilled bowler and poker player.
She explained: ''I love games. Board games, iPad app games ... just not relationship games. My high score in bowling is 195. Yes, I'm a total nerd. And I'm a closeted poker player.''
When she isn't busy playing games, Teri likes to spend her time watching TV and she also enjoys a trip to Disneyland when she can fit it into her schedule.
She said: ''My favourite thing to do is watch TV show marathons and I can't get enough of Disneyland's Space Mountain!''05-07-2012
- Dannii Minogue felt 'awful' about fame - 22 May 2013
- David Beckham wanted for Dancing on Ice - 22 May 2013
- Skarsgard had naked mud bath with The East cast - 22 May 2013
- Rob found Rupert's texts to Kristen - 22 May 2013
- Kourtney and Khloe wanted for I'm A Celebrity - 22 May 2013
- Rob discovered Rob found Rupert texts to Kristen - 22 May 2013
- Amy Winehouse Foundation raises £1.9m - 22 May 2013
- Justin Bieber's monkey becomes German property - 22 May 2013