Walliams doesn't want Styles living near him
David Walliams is dreading Harry Styles moving to the same neighbourhood as him in London.
The 40-year-old comedian is worried that One Direction fans will invade his privacy if the 18-year-old singer relocated to Primrose Hill in the capital city.
Harry was spotted with an estate agent in the area earlier this week.
A source told the Daily Star newspaper: ''David found out Harry was looking in the area, but he doesn't like the idea of hundreds of teenage girls camping out in the neighbourhood.
''He guards his privacy and is focused on a new book he is writing, so he'd prefer not to have any distractions.''
Last November, 'Britain's Got Talent' judge, David, was criticised for lewd comments he made about the heart-throb on Channel 4 show 'Chris Moyles' Quiz Night'.
He told the 38-year-old presenter: ''I like Harry because of his hair, I would like to suck his ****.''
Meanwhile Harry's 18-year-old band mate Niall Horan has apologised on twitter after being caught on camera calling fans a ''shower of ****s.''
He said: ''Really sorry if I caused any offence. It was just banter with mates - but it's not a word I should be using at all.''07-07-2012
- Seyfried felt more attractive with 'huge breasts' - 23 May 2013
- Mick Jagger to camp at Glastonbury - 23 May 2013
- Stacy Keibler wants rom-com role - 23 May 2013
- Denise Van Outen to join EastEnders - 23 May 2013
- Rihanna suing Topshop over 'unflattering' T-shirts - 23 May 2013
- Adele chooses Alan Carr to be godfather - 23 May 2013
- Janet Jackson becomes a billionaire - 23 May 2013
- Uzma: Lord Sugar's sacking 'made sense' - 23 May 2013