Harding rescues drunken reveller
Sarah Harding came to the rescue of a drunken reveller while holidaying in Ibiza.
The Girls Aloud singer - who has battled alcohol addiction in the past - was driving around the Spanish island when she saw a man lying in the street unconscious.
So she quickly pulled over, got out and put the 20-something male into the recovery position.
An onlooker said: ''Sarah was driving around the island in a hire car when she saw this young guy passed out on his back with vomit around him. She slammed on her brakes and rushed over to him to see if he was OK.
''Luckily, he was still breathing, but she was worried he might choke if he was sick so she put him on his side in the recovery position and then flagged a passing car down for assistance. A local then called an ambulance for him and the guy was taken to hospital.''
Doctors thanked Sarah - who is now sober following a stint in rehab - and told her if she hadn't had acted, he could have choked to death.
The onlooker added to the Daily Mirror newspaper: ''The medics said he would have to have his stomach pumped and thanked Sarah for stepping in.
''If he had been sick while he was lying on his back he could have choked to death. Sarah said she felt sorry for the guy and couldn't drive on without making sure he was OK.''11-07-2012
- Amanda Bynes denies doing drugs - 25 May 2013
- Alec Baldwin's wife scared of giving birth - 25 May 2013
- Aaron Paul enjoys pre-wedding dinner - 25 May 2013
- Nancy Dell'Olio to launch her own beauty brand - 25 May 2013
- Eva Longoria happy to be single - 25 May 2013
- Liam Gallagher offers truce to Noel on BE? - 25 May 2013
- Kevin Jonas: TV show is like therapy - 25 May 2013
- One Direction to give ticket sales cut to charity - 25 May 2013