Imbruglia expected to have kids
Natalie Imbruglia thought she'd be a mother by now.
The 37-year-old singer-and-actress split from ex-husband Daniel Johns in 2008 after five years of marriage and while she says the break-up was the right thing to do, she sometimes thinks what could have
She said: ''I didn't think I'd be in this position at this age. I didn't think I'd be divorced, I thought I'd have children, you just don't know which way your life is going to turn.
''But divorce can be a good thing!''
However, Natalie - who was one of the star performers at the White Nights of St. Petersburg festival over the weekend - says she's very happy in her life and is concentrating on her acting career after moving from London to Los Angeles.
She told BANG Showbiz: ''I'm just not really chasing anything. I've been very blessed to
have things happen in my career and I would like to take the acting further as I don't feel I've achieved as much as I want to in that field. That's something that I'm going for and I am a really hard worker but it's not something I need to be happy.''
The White Nights of St Petersburg festival took place in St Petersburg from July 6 to July 8 and as well as star performers such as Natalie, Anastacia, David Hasselhoff, Tony Hadley and Michael Bolton, there was an international singing contest which was judged by Paula Abdul and won by American Tyler Conti.
For more information on the festival go to http://wnfestival.com/.12-07-2012
- Debra Messing guilty about divorce - 24 May 2013
- Amanda Bynes released after being charged - 24 May 2013
- Baz Luhrmann supports Lindsay Lohan - 24 May 2013
- Kim Kardashian wants boyfriend at shower - 24 May 2013
- Tom Cruise to make David Beckham a movie star - 24 May 2013
- Jennifer Lawrence: Bradley Cooper is a wet kisser - 24 May 2013
- Jennifer Hudson to judge American Idol - 24 May 2013
- Spencer: I want to be biggest TV villain - 24 May 2013