Marvin Humes and Rochelle Wiseman marry
Marvin Humes and Rochelle Wiseman have got married.
The happy couple tied the knot in a star-studded ceremony at Blenheim Palace in Oxfordshire on Friday (27.07.12), and the Saturdays singer revealed it was the ''best day'' of her life after the 27-year-old singer made her feel ''like a princess''.
In a post on the social networking site yesterday (28.07.12), the 23-year-old beauty wrote: ''Yesterday was literally the best day of my whole life. I'm so happy to have shared it with every1 I love my friends and family are priceless... Me and Marvin feel so blessed I felt like a princess all day :-)
''You can now call me Mrs Humes no longer a Wiseman :-) (sic)''.
The feeling was mutual for JLS singer Marvin, who wrote on the group's website: '''It's official! Rochelle & I got married yesterday..Thank you to everyone for your amazing messages of love & support..best day of my life Mx. (sic).''
Rochelle's bandmates Una Healy, Frankie Sandford, Mollie King and Vanessa White were bridesmaids at the ceremony, and JLS stars Aston Merrygold, Oritse Williams and J.B. Gill were in attendance to support Marvin.
Other stars on show at the wedding included singer Alexandra Burke, One Direction hunk Harry Styles and Olly Murs, but Myleene Klass is thought to have pulled out of attending the event in order to avoid seeing her estranged husband Graham Quinn, who has been a JLS tour manager for years.
Following Marvin and Rochelle's nuptials, the newlyweds were spotted leaving the Feathers Hotel in Woodstock, Oxfordshire, hand-in-hand and boasting large smiles.
After speculation the couple's marriage was set to take place yesterday, Olly accidentally let it slip that the wedding was going ahead on Friday.
- Amanda Bynes denies doing drugs - 25 May 2013
- Alec Baldwin's wife scared of giving birth - 25 May 2013
- Aaron Paul enjoys pre-wedding dinner - 25 May 2013
- Nancy Dell'Olio to launch her own beauty brand - 25 May 2013
- Eva Longoria happy to be single - 25 May 2013
- Liam Gallagher offers truce to Noel on BE? - 25 May 2013
- Kevin Jonas: TV show is like therapy - 25 May 2013
- One Direction to give ticket sales cut to charity - 25 May 2013