Peter Andre's son loves books
Peter Andre's son Junior has become a ''bookworm.''
The reality TV star's seven-year-old boy - his eldest child with ex-wife Katie Price - has developed a keen interest in reading, which has made his father very proud.
Pete said: ''I'm so chuffed as Junior has become a total bookworm in the last few weeks. He just loves reading and always has his head in a book, which is very nice to see.''
Meanwhile his daughter, Princess, five, has started improving her word skills, learning how to send text messages.
He told new! magazine: ''Princess, on the other hand, is putting all her energy into learning how to text! I was away overnight recently and when I woke up in the morning, I had about 18 texts from Magda, my brother Andrew's wife. She's the kids' nanny so I immediately panicked, but soon realised all the texts were from Princess! She hasn't quite worked out her spacing yet but they're so sweet. One said, 'I...Love. you. Daddy.' Amazing.''
- Chaz Bono is looking for love - 18 May 2013
- Christoph Waltz shaken after gunfire incident - 18 May 2013
- Russell Simmons congratulates Beyonce on pregnancy - 17 May 2013
- Kelly Osbourne seen naked by builder - 17 May 2013
- Kim and baby to join Kanye on tour - 17 May 2013
- Demi Moore and Harry Morton better off as friends - 17 May 2013
- Multiple sources: 'Beyonce Knowles is pregnant' - 17 May 2013
- Ariel Winter praises sister as 'amazing woman' - 17 May 2013