Kelly Rowland's X Factor warning
Kelly Rowland has warned 'X Factor' judges Britney Spears and Demi Lovato that Simon Cowell will blame them if anything goes wrong.
The Destiny's Child hitmaker spent one season on the panel of the UK version of the show and although she loved the experience, she admitted it can be tough.
She told MTV News: ''I'm excited for them. I'll let them know it's a lot of work. It is a lot of work, but it was definitely a great process.
''It is a lot of responsibility, and when you screw up or if you screw up, then everybody blames you. Simon included.''
However, Kelly loved having the opportunity to take part in finding the next big thing and thinks Britney and Demi will do a great job on the US series.
She said: ''You might be running into the next big thing. Or, like for Britney, the next big her, or the next big Demi Lovato. I think that's really exciting for them, and they'll be a part of that, and they'll never forget that.''02-08-2012
- Katy Perry dating CAA agent - 23 May 2013
- Lea Michele lands book deal - 23 May 2013
- Bill Hader blasts Justin Bieber - 23 May 2013
- Hewitt: Running gave me a beautiful butt - 23 May 2013
- Lily Aldridge and baby join Kings of Leon on tour - 23 May 2013
- Chastain was anxious about Taylor's necklace - 23 May 2013
- Paradis isn't bitter about split from Depp - 23 May 2013
- Billie Faiers' stroppy teenage years - 23 May 2013