Dannii Minogue has sporty son
Dannii Minogue's two-year-old son is a great golfer.
The 40-year-old star has revealed Ethan can swing a club with aplomb and impresses everyone with his sports skills.
It was the youngster's dad Kris Smith - who Dannii is now separated from - who taught him how to play
She said: ''I don't know who Ethan's going to follow but he loves anything to do with sport.
''He's got a golf swing on him that Kris has taught him that people cannot believe. He's been doing it for eight months now.''
Although Dannii split from Kris in April and is single again, she insists she is not unhappy with her life because her son and family make her so happy.
In an interview with Britain's Glamour magazine, she said: ''I'm not a misery. Things are great and other people have much harder stuff to deal with than what I'm going through.
''It's easier when you have an amazing family like I have. My parents are very wise and very calm and always there to guide me.
''My brother's amazing, my sister's amazing. I look up to her and the way she deals with stuff.''
Danni lives in Melbourne, Australia, near her parents, Ronald and Carol Jones, and camera man brother Brendan.
Her older sister is pop superstar Kylie Minogue.08-08-2012
- Matt Bellamy's focus has changed with fatherfood - 25 May 2013
- 'Proper adult' Rita Ora - 25 May 2013
- Ioan Gruffudd gets starstruck - 25 May 2013
- Cameron Diaz wants clever man - 25 May 2013
- Spiteri: Talent shows won't find stars every year - 25 May 2013
- Amanda Bynes' doesn't need rehab - 25 May 2013
- Chris Brown renames puppy - 25 May 2013
- Chris O'Dowd took baths with Jason Segel - 25 May 2013