Kourtney Kardashian unveils Penelope
Kourtney Kardashian wasn't ''prepared'' for how strong her love is for her new daughter.
The reality TV star appears on the cover of the new issue of Us Weekly magazine with little Penelope Scotland Disick -who was born on July 8 - and her elder child Mason, two, and she admits she is overwhelmed with emotion for the tot.
Kourtney - who has the children with her partner of six years Scott Disick - said: ''Nothing could prepare me for how hard I fell in love with her.''
On last week's episode of 'Keeping Up with the Kardashians', Kourtney was seen discussing with her sisters the possibility of having a water birth and she later revealed she thought it was ''important'' to consult her family on all the big decisions in her life.
Kourtney - who is very close to her adult sisters Kim and Khloe - wrote on her blog: ''I think it's important to talk to my sisters when I have a big decision to make.
''Even though at the end of the day, it's my own choice, it's good to hear everyone's view and keep that in mind when I make my final decision.''08-08-2012
- Harry Styles has famous admirers - 21 May 2013
- Peter Andre wants Home and Away role - 21 May 2013
- Ollie Locke's gay push - 21 May 2013
- Coleen Rooney gives birth - 21 May 2013
- Cara turns down DiCaprio - 21 May 2013
- George Michael fell out of car - 21 May 2013
- Peter Andre hunting for two homes - 21 May 2013
- Michael Douglas: Sex scenes are judged - 21 May 2013