Rod Stewart giving Robbie Williams baby advice
Rod Stewart is giving Robbie Williams birthing tips and training for fatherhood.
The former Take That singer is apparently starting to panic about becoming a first-time dad but his neighbour, Rod has offered some words of wisdom.
The 67-year-old rocker and father-of-eight children has been visiting Robbie in Los Angeles.
A source told the Daily Star newspaper: ''Robbie and Rod live on Mulholland Drive in Beverly Hills.
''Rod's been popping over for a cup of tea and passing on his wisdom about fatherhood.
Apparently he has been giving advice on everything from what to do in the birthing suite to keeping his wife Ayda happy during the pregnancy.
The insider revealed: ''Rod said: 'Give her whatever she wants,' which includes writing a song for her if she has a long labour and singing to her in the birthing suite.''
Robbie and Ayda, 33, are expecting a daughter in the next few weeks.
Robbie recently said his ''thoughts'' are with ex-bandmate Gary Barlow, following the tragic news that his baby has died.
The singer is heartbroken for his friend after his wife Dawn delivered their daughter Poppy Barlow stillborn on Saturday (04.08.12) and he wants Gary to know he is thinking of him.
In a blog post on his official website, he wrote: ''MY THOUGHTS ARE WITH GARY DAWN AND FAMILY RIGHT NOW X (sic)''11-08-2012
- Tom Cruise to make David Beckham a movie star - 24 May 2013
- Jennifer Lawrence: Bradley Cooper is a wet kisser - 24 May 2013
- Jennifer Hudson to judge American Idol - 24 May 2013
- Spencer: I want to be biggest TV villain - 24 May 2013
- Ben Daniels joins The Paradise - 24 May 2013
- Simon Cowell bored of TV talent shows - 24 May 2013
- Tim Curry suffers a stroke - 24 May 2013
- Jessica Simpson to sell mansion for $8m - 24 May 2013