Kendall Jenner slammed for texting while driving
Kendall Jenner has been slammed for being a dangerous driver.
The 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' star has only been driving for nine months but she is allegedly such a bad driver that one witness claims to have been almost forced off the road by Kim Kardashian's little sister.
A concerned Los Angeles commuter told America's Star magazine: ''The car was all over the lane. I thought the driver was intoxicated! When I pulled up alongside her car, I realised it was Kendall Jenner. She was texting and driving!''
The startled witness claims to have been nearly sideswiped by Kendall's $90,000 black Range Rover, which was a sweet sixteen birthday gift she received from her parents, Bruce and Kris Jenner.
The source revealed: ''I was trying to get off the freeway, and I couldn't merge into the right lane because [Kendall] wasn't paying attention and her car would have drifted into mine.''
While Jenner didn't cause an accident, she did break a serious traffic law as texting and driving is prohibited in California.
In fact, drivers under 18 aren't even allowed to use a cell phone with a hands-free device.
Apparently getting caught for her infraction didn't seem to bother the teenage reality star.
The insider continued: ''When she realised we were taking pictures of her, she gave me a dirty look but continued texting, laughing with her friends in the car.''17-08-2012
- Example weds TV presenter Erin McNaught - 18 May 2013
- Brandi Glanville splits from boyfriend - 18 May 2013
- Gwyneth Paltrow's food obsession - 18 May 2013
- Chris Brown's 'soft spot' for Karrueche Tran - 18 May 2013
- Kesha wants Keith Richards look - 18 May 2013
- Justin Bieber owes thousands for monkey's care - 18 May 2013
- Matt Smith set for Doctor Who return - 18 May 2013
- Bonnie Tyler's Eurovision nerves - 18 May 2013