Rita Ora's toilet fear
Rita Ora is scared of toilets.
The 'Hot Right Now' singer revealed the unusual fear and admitted it has even caused chaos in her past relationships.
She told the Daily Star newspaper: ''I have a few fears. I always feel that when I go to the toilet that something's going to come out of the bottom.
''I have this thing where I think this tunnel must start from somewhere. Then sometimes I think, what if something comes out of the toilet?
''So at night time I always make sure I put the light on when I go.
''One time I tried to use the bathroom in the dark and I missed the toilet and fell on the floor.
''I was going out with someone at the time and I was trying to be all smooth and cool and didn't want them to hear me going to the toilet.
''There was a massive crash and he woke up and said: 'What happened?' I said: 'Nothing, I just missed the toilet!'''
Rita is dating reality TV star Rob Kardashian and the pair clearly have a trusting relationship as Rita hung out with One Direction's Harry Styles over the weekend while Rob partied with Rihanna.28-08-2012
- Justin buying engagement ring for Selena? - 19 May 2013
- Harry Styles sets sights on royal romance - 19 May 2013
- Benedict Cumberbatch hates diets - 19 May 2013
- Gosling and Mendes saucy on set - 19 May 2013
- David Beckham styles Harper - 19 May 2013
- Binky Felstead: MIC men need to grow up - 19 May 2013
- Miley Cyrus 'swatted' for second time - 18 May 2013
- Carly Rae Jepsen's 'professional' relationship - 18 May 2013