New mother Snooki isn't sleeping
Snooki thinks motherhood is worth the lack of sleep.
The 'Jersey Shore' star - who gave birth to baby Lorenzo Dominic in the early hours of Sunday morning (26.08.12) - and her fiancé Jionni LaVelle are struggling to adapt to being first time parents, but the former party girl says looking after her ''handsome'' son makes the tiredness and chores worthwhile.
Snooki updated her fans in a series of tweets, posting: ''Night shift for Lorenzo! I love this job!!!!!''
''We don't sleep anymore. We just take lots of naps. Idc, as long as I'm staring at my handsome son. (sic)''
The proud 24-year-old mother - whose birth was captured on camera and will be featured in her spin-off reality show 'Snooki & JWoww' - also admitted that being a mother was a lot less ''glamorous'' than she expected and she has had to swap her trademark heels and leopard print dresses for a dressing gown as she relaxes in her New Jersey home.
She joked: ''Snuggled up in my leopard print robe. I'm legit an old lady. Rockin the diapers with that old lady gangsta lean. (sic)''
The pint-sized star - whose real name is Nicole Polizzi - also posted a picture of herself along with the caption: ''Happy 4 days old of being a mommy face! (sic)''.29-08-2012
- Rihanna's pals are worried about her - 25 May 2013
- Denise Richards wants to be present for kids - 25 May 2013
- Kendall Jenner accused of seeking attention - 25 May 2013
- Snooki's pregnancy scare - 25 May 2013
- Amanda Bynes denies doing drugs - 25 May 2013
- Alec Baldwin's wife scared of giving birth - 25 May 2013
- Aaron Paul enjoys pre-wedding dinner - 25 May 2013
- Nancy Dell'Olio to launch her own beauty brand - 25 May 2013