Ryan Seacrest sells Hollywood mansion
Ryan Seacrest has sold his Hollywood mansion for $11 million.
The TV and radio host - who is currently ranked number 19 on Forbes list of highest paid celebrities - made a $500,000 loss on the property, which he bought from actor Kevin Costner in 2006.
According to gossip website TMZ, the buyers are ''rich English folk'', who landed the property for much less than its original asking price of $12.9 million.
The new owners will get to enjoy a host of amenities, including a pool, spa, tennis court, library, billiards room, a bar, wine cellar and a state-of-the-art gym with TV monitors attached to the treadmills.
Ryan sold the 8,000 square foot property - which boasts a detached private nightclub and three adjacent guest-homes as well as the main house spread across 2.87 sprawling acres of grounds - as he recently splashed out $37 million buying a Beverly Hills mansion from Ellen DeGeneres and Portia De Rossi.
The 'American Idol' host is living in his new home - which the talk show host and her wife sold at an $11 million loss - with girlfriend Julianne Hough.29-08-2012
- 1m for space flight with Leonardo DiCaprio - 24 May 2013
- 'Good friends' Jennifer Aniston and Brad Pitt - 23 May 2013
- KT Tunstall's divorce finalised - 23 May 2013
- Amanda Bynes denied entry to private jet - 23 May 2013
- One Direction win big at Social Star Awards - 23 May 2013
- Katy Perry dating CAA agent - 23 May 2013
- Lea Michele lands book deal - 23 May 2013
- Bill Hader blasts Justin Bieber - 23 May 2013