Kim Kardashian wants fans to vote in election
Kim Kardashian thinks it's important to be politically informed to vote.
The 'Keeping Up With The Kardashians' star is encouraging young people to vote in the United States and generally be interested in the electoral process.
Eager to make her point, the 31-year-old star caught a flight to Charlotte, North Carolina to host the official Democratic National Convention's after-party on Thursday (06.09.12).
She boarded a private jet with her publicist Jonathan Cheban and designer Rachel Roy following an appearance at Fashion's Night Out in New York City.
After launching her new fragrance exclusively at Lord & Taylor she tweeted a picture of the passengers seated and eating from a fast food chain.
She posted on the micro-blogging website: ''This is how we do. . . . Private plane & Wendy's! DNC party here we come.''
Before her journey, Kanye West's girlfriend expressed her interest in American politics.
She told E! News: ''I always think it's like really important to help others get informed.''
Her rapper partner famously encouraged fans to ''vote or die'' in 2008.
She added: ''Voting is such a personal decision. No matter what [party] you are. I think it's just important to be informed to vote.''
- Harry Styles sets sights on royal romance - 19 May 2013
- Benedict Cumberbatch hates diets - 19 May 2013
- Gosling and Mendes saucy on set - 19 May 2013
- David Beckham styles Harper - 19 May 2013
- Binky Felstead: MIC men need to grow up - 19 May 2013
- Miley Cyrus 'swatted' for second time - 18 May 2013
- Carly Rae Jepsen's 'professional' relationship - 18 May 2013
- Brooke Mueller's twins to visit her in rehab - 18 May 2013