Cameron Diaz's sex scenes were guarded
Cameron Diaz made sure her love scenes for a new movie were well-concealed from the eyes of the public as it was taking place.
The actress shot a sex scene with actor Javier Bardem for 'The Counselor' on the bonnet of a yellow Ferrari at Stoke Park golf course, Buckinghamshire, United Kingdom.
And an ex-SAS squad and dog unit were apparently carefully positioned around the course and in the trees to ensure passers-by or fans could see what was going on.
Modesty screens were also put up around the set for the midnight shoot on Tuesday (11.09.12).
A source told The Sun newspaper: ''It was like a military operation. Producers had thought of everything to stop any intruders possibly getting a glimpse.''
Cameron also beds a cheetah in her new film.
She plays a character who keeps one of the big cats as a pet and had to tame the beast she was to act alongside.
An insider said: ''When Cameron first started working with the cheetah it was strutting about like it owned the place. But now she's wearing the trousers.
''It has taken a shine to her, which is good because they've had to shoot a number of scenes together, including a set-up where they shared a bed.''14-09-2012
- Katy Perry dating CAA agent - 23 May 2013
- Lea Michele lands book deal - 23 May 2013
- Bill Hader blasts Justin Bieber - 23 May 2013
- Hewitt: Running gave me a beautiful butt - 23 May 2013
- Lily Aldridge and baby join Kings of Leon on tour - 23 May 2013
- Chastain was anxious about Taylor's necklace - 23 May 2013
- Paradis isn't bitter about split from Depp - 23 May 2013
- Billie Faiers' stroppy teenage years - 23 May 2013