Jerry Hall: My long-distance relationship is difficult
Jerry Hall finds her long-distance relationship ''quite difficult''.
The 56-year-old model - who was previously married to Sir Mick Jagger - lives in London, while her partner, millionaire Warwick Hemsley, lives in his native Australia, and she admits it can be tough on both of them.
She said: ''It's quite difficult because 12,000 miles is a long way. But he's a lovely man.''
However, Jerry - who was born in Texas - does enjoy spending time by herself in her London home gardening.
Speaking on UK TV show 'Lorraine', she said: ''I'm quite a home girl. I've been living here 27 years so this is my home, all my children are here. I love gardening, the English are so into it.''
Despite previously stating she would not get married again, sources recently claimed Jerry is now considering the idea.
An insider said: ''When one of her friends made a remark about how they could see her marrying again, Jerry would always laugh it off.
''But recently she's stopped being so coy. In fact, she's been saying quite openly that she likes the idea.''
Jerry is currently appearing on British ballroom dancing show 'Strictly Come Dancing'.18-09-2012
- Mock The Week set for 12th series - 20 May 2013
- Beth Tweddle recognised for DOI than Olympics - 20 May 2013
- Mary J. Blige faces $3.4 million tax bill - 20 May 2013
- Dwayne Johnson: Swollen penis was 'fun pain' - 20 May 2013
- Carey Mulligan's foul-mouthed audition - 20 May 2013
- Rochelle and Marvin Humes welcome daughter - 20 May 2013
- Justin and Selena kiss at Billboard Awards - 20 May 2013
- Emmerdale summer will be 'brilliant' - 20 May 2013