Cheryl Cole wants boyfriend to meet Ashley
Cheryl Cole wants to introduce her new boyfriend Tre Holloway to her ex-husband.
The 'Call My Name' singer is keen for her new dancer beau to meet her former spouse Ashley Cole - who she divorced in September 2010 after it was revealed he had cheated on her multiple times - because they are still in touch and she doesn't want Tre to feel threatened.
A source said: ''Cheryl thinks it might be a good idea for the pair of them to meet at some point, maybe at the end of the year when things are a bit calmer work-wise.
''Cheryl is still in regular touch with Ashley. Tre hasn't kicked up a massive fuss about it but it's hard for any man if their girlfriend is in touch with her ex. She also doesn't want it to become an issue at a later point, especially since she has his surname and no intention of changing it.''
However, Tre is not too concerned and is keen to meet Chelsea soccer player Ashley - who has not had a serious relationship since Cheryl.
The source added to the Daily Star newspaper: ''Tre wants to meet Ashley; he's intrigued by the man Cheryl was married to and remains in touch with.''19-09-2012
- Katy Perry thinks Robert Pattinson deserves better - 25 May 2013
- Jeremy Piven branded 'highly unprofessional' - 25 May 2013
- Randy Jackson wants 'Idol' to be about new talent - 24 May 2013
- Lily Aldridge has crush on Jennifer Lawrence - 24 May 2013
- Aaron Paul to marry this weekend - 24 May 2013
- Brad Pitt praises Gwyneth Paltrow's father - 24 May 2013
- Debra Messing guilty about divorce - 24 May 2013
- Amanda Bynes released after being charged - 24 May 2013