Gwyneth Paltrow's empathy for Moses
Gwyneth Paltrow has an ''extra empathy'' for her six-year-old son.
The Oscar-winning actress suffered from postpartum depression following the birth of little Moses in 2006 and while it was a very tough time, she believes it has brought them closer together.
The 39-year-old actress - who also has an eight-year-old daughter, Apple, with rocker husband Chris Martin - said: ''When Apple was born, she had the hugest blue eyes. I looked into them, and she was looking at me, and I felt like, You are here to teach me everything. After [Moses] was born I had postpartum depression. It was a difficult time, and because of that I believe I have an extra empathy for him, and he for me.''
Gwyneth also revealed she is quite a strict mother and despite the family splitting their time between the UK and US she only lets the children watch French and Spanish TV.
She told America's InStyle magazine: ''I only let them watch TV in French or Spanish. When I'm in France, I go to [Boulevard] Beaumarchais and buy all their cartoons.''
- Rihanna's pals are worried about her - 25 May 2013
- Denise Richards wants to be present for kids - 25 May 2013
- Kendall Jenner accused of seeking attention - 25 May 2013
- Snooki's pregnancy scare - 25 May 2013
- Amanda Bynes denies doing drugs - 25 May 2013
- Alec Baldwin's wife scared of giving birth - 25 May 2013
- Aaron Paul enjoys pre-wedding dinner - 25 May 2013
- Nancy Dell'Olio to launch her own beauty brand - 25 May 2013