Melissa Joan Hart welcomes her third son to the world
Melissa Joan Hart has given birth to her third son.
The 36-year-old actress - who is best known for her role in 'Sabrina the Teenage Witch' - and husband Mark Wilkerson welcomed baby Tucker into the world yesterday (18.09.12) and can't wait for him to meet their other children, six-year-old Mason and four-year-old Braydon.
The couple told PEOPLE: ''Mom and Dad are elated and can't wait to introduce him to his brothers.''
Tucker - who weighed 8lbs 5oz - has not yet been given a middle name but his parents had previously admitted they wanted to wait to see their baby before deciding on monikers.
Melissa had said: ''We have a few favourite [names] - we keep tossing them around.
''I'm just to figure it out on the day. I don't like to name them before because I'm like, 'What if I change my mind?' ''
Melissa announced her pregnancy in April but she and her musician husband decided against finding out the sex of the tot.
She said earlier this year: ''We don't want to know. We found out both other times, but this one we want [it to be] a surprise.''19-09-2012
- Billie Faiers' stroppy teenage years - 23 May 2013
- Amelia to keep X Factor audition shoes forever - 23 May 2013
- Made in Brixton gets green light - 23 May 2013
- JLS and Beach Boys to headline A Day at the Park - 23 May 2013
- Rochelle's baby is 'absolutely beautiful' - 23 May 2013
- Khloe Kardashian feels happy with new body - 23 May 2013
- Twilight leads 2013 Teen Choice Award nominations - 23 May 2013
- X Factor musical to be called I Can't Sing! - 23 May 2013