Kristin Cavallari will wed before having kids
Kristin Cavallari wants to get married before having any more kids.
While the reality TV star's fiance Jay Cutler wants four kids, Kristin - who gave birth to the couple's first child Camden Jack last month - would love to have another one in a year but only if they tie the knot first.
She said: ''Jay wants four kids. I can see us having another baby in a year but I definitely want Camden walking down our aisle first.''
The shoes designer got engaged to Jay in November 2011 for the second time.
The pair previously called off their engagement in July 2011, just three months after they had originally announced their plans to wed.
Although she is loving motherhood, Kristin admits she never expected to be a mom by the age of 25.
She told People magazine: ''I just didn't imagine being a mom this young but now I'm content and complete. Immense love changes your priorities immensely.''
Meanwhile, Chicago Bears player Jay, 29, is already seeing signs that their firstborn could follow in his sporting footsteps.
Kristin said: ''He pointed out right away how big his feet are! And his hands were massive - he'll sure be able to hold a football.''23-09-2012
- Millie to quit Made In Chelsea? - 22 May 2013
- Dannii Minogue felt 'awful' about fame - 22 May 2013
- David Beckham wanted for Dancing on Ice - 22 May 2013
- Skarsgard had naked mud bath with The East cast - 22 May 2013
- Rob found Rupert's texts to Kristen - 22 May 2013
- Kourtney and Khloe wanted for I'm A Celebrity - 22 May 2013
- Rob discovered Rob found Rupert texts to Kristen - 22 May 2013
- Amy Winehouse Foundation raises £1.9m - 22 May 2013